Pursuant to Article 13 of Law 196/2003 "Code concerning the protection of personal data" we inform the Customer that the processing of data supplied to the Seller in the registration phase to this site has the primary purpose of registering the user and bring to a conclusion the sale transaction. The conferment of data is optional, but a refusal to supply them determines the inability to perform the service of online shopping. The personal data supplied are collected by electronic means and treated with or without the help of electronic media, directly and / or through delegated third parties (a company for delivery, for mailing and data entry) and will include all transactions or series of transactions for the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, erasure and destruction of data as required by article 4, paragraph 1, lett. to, and necessary for the treatment in question.
These data will be used for:
1. administrative management of orders and purchases;
2. managing any investments in loyalty programs;
3. statistical purposes related to the detection of the buying behavior;
4. sending advertising material for products and offers through the use of newsletters.
In addition, the customer data will be:
1. processed lawfully and fairly;
2. accepted and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
3. considered accurate by the Seller and, if necessary, updated;
4. adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
5. kept in a form which permits identification of data for a period of time no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, and as provided by article 11, D.Lgs.196 / 2003.
Access to information about Customers, may be granted to subjects specifically charged such as employees or contractors who have the need for the execution of their duties or by virtue of the position that they cover, in full knowledge of the privacy policies and treatment of personal data, in the treatment necessary or related to process your orders, for sending information and advertising materials and giveaways. May possibly be involved third party service providers (agents, managers or external independent data controllers) necessary for the execution of the contract such as vectors for the delivery, companies that provide payment services, other group companies, consultants companies, data entry companies, call centers etc. In any event the Seller agrees not to disclose or disseminate data in subjects not required to perform the services listed above and do not make unnecessary treatment, not relevant and exceeding the requirements of the contract. Pursuant to art. 7 of D.Lgs.196 / 2003, the Customer has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in intelligible form.
Has the right to obtain the indication:
1. of the source of personal data;
2. of the purposes and methods of their treatment;
3. of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
4. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
5. subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
He has the right to:
1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
2. the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form, or blocking, of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Has the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The data controller is the Seller. To exercise your rights under art. 7 of D.Lgs.196 / 2003, you must write to the Seller, via the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of the Head of the processing of personal data. Once acquired the information above, made in accordance with Article 13 of the D.Lgs196 / 2003, you consent to the processing of data as described above.